Blog address

http://Linda@Zoe's Cruises & Tours blogspot.com

Friday, August 2, 2013

Sorrento, Italy-Lovely seaside town.

Sorrento, Italy
A  lovely seaside town in southern Italy.

A lovely seaside town in Southern Italy. Situated on a terrace overlooking the splendid Amalfi Coastine. A great place to visit Pompeii and Naples or enjoy the lovely shops and cafes of the town. You can also catch a ferry to the Island of Capri.

A enjoyable shore excursion in the area of Sorrento is the cameo factory. It is a very fun and interesting place to visit. Yes, I bought a cameo there and I love it.

The streets of Sorrento are lovely. I truly look the tourist don't I? At least the flowers of the city matched my outfit.

Another great shore excursion is to visit one of the local farms. I was able to see how they made cheese and enjoy a sample of Limoncello. Lot's of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment